Sunday, August 1, 2010

Time keeps on flying...




Ty turned eight this past week. It's amazing how time flies. Eight years ago, I had a little boy.


My life was very different then.




Anyways. Today, we threw a birthday party for him. It was good. I think everyone had a good time. It was wonderful hanging out with friends...watching my son play with others. It does mean alot to have your kid surrounded by friends....and friends you like, and that you feel will help him grow to respect those around him.




I baked him a cake. It took me untill 4:20 am to finish it, frosting and all. it was delicious...but exhasutive. I'm so proud of myself though. Outside of Crocheting, and Sewing, Cake baking is my hobby. After I finished...I felt accomplished. Like one of "those Moms", the one's I always wished I were like. The ones who always had time for thier kids, and thier kids friends. Time to sew clothes for thier daughters, and bake cookies for thier sons.




I can't imagine one being disgusted with having time to love thier kids.




As it was, Tyrel enjoyed his dark chocolate dinosaur cake.




I think. :)

1 comment: