Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Food....

I love food. I think eating is such a wonderful expirience to be shared with friends. One really must not eat alone if there is somene to eat with; then they should both eat slowly, enjoy the meal, the company, and the expirience of the whole thing. I've never tasted food from another persons perspective before, but I bet food tastes different to each person.
Today, I made butter herb pasta with veggie chicken. it was good. I had to add a bit more salt, and thought alfredo sauce would have made the dish. The individual I shared it with thought it was perfect, and alfredo sauce would be a bit much.

Prior to dinner, I had a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream. Good stuff.

I think dinners should always be done that way; eat desert first. That way, one is less likely to over eat, and then have to force themselves to eat desert. It may be the key in helping one lose weight. :)

That, and lots of water in the form of Kool-Aid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment