Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feet...

My feet hurt.
Im not sure why, but they do. I've a feeling its because of my shoes; but really?? That and the fact i've been on them for most of the evening.
Its amazing how something so natural as standing can cause such pain!!

I've been wishing that Icould find shoes that it dosent hurt to stand in. But I think it may be a lost cause.

I dont like my feet, either. They are not pretty. they are functional, and thats about it. I envy those with naturally beautiful feet. Even when I "pretty-fy" them...they look short and stubby, but are suprizingly large for how tall I am.
Either way. I need to accept my feet, because I intend to start belly dancing soon and they dance barefoot.

....Maybe i should work harder to ensure they are "pretty-fied".

My daughter is going to have beautiful feet. They are shaped like her fathers (who, by the way, has very pretty man feet) and are slender. and long. But she looks like she's going to be tall. My son has pretty good feet too. very sturdy, well shaped feet. Nice arches. He'll be a good athlete....once he starts.
Mine are just ...odd.

oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment