Saturday, September 11, 2010

strange...

anyways, so its been forever since I blogged. A LOT has happened....I have wanted to blog a lot, but mostly complaints. I cant say I have much to complain about now, which is good. God is good, all the time...and all the time, God is good!! Many changes are a'comin for our family, all of them good. Even when things dont seem to be very good....things are better than what they could be.

So, tonight, my dear husband has put on Netflix some oriental superhero movies.

Its amazing how bonding changes over time....for those who know us, who would'vd thought this is great bonding for us?

I love blogging....but now, I love my husband more. :) so, I guess I'm off to a night of possibly rediculous, possibly funny, very silly non english superhero movies.

I guess everyone needs a superhero, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment